Hello, it's been a while since I've been on my blog. I've decided I'm going to cut down on the writing as it's the bit of the process I least enjoy so that hopefully I will blog more!
The blog post that inspired me was by Jennie Atkinson .
- · Decorate grey board ring binder from my stash.
- · Prepared the surface with white gesso.
- · Scrapped grunge paste randomly.
- · Glued various clay leaves, feathers, and owl. Plastic flowers and gems. Rose already made from a zip. Brass light bulb.
- · Sprinkled on infusions until I was happy with the effect. I got carried away and did the back of the binder too. Love the infusions they are so fascinating to watch the colours split when spritzed with water.
- · Mixed infusions with gloss medium and brushed onto the flowers. Using my finger I applied the remaining gloss/infusion mix as a highlight to the rest of the design.
- · Stamped with the paints in various places and around the 'DREAM'. The remaining paint I applied with my finger to the metal label tag.
- · Attached and filled in DREAM with glossy accents. Left it dry.
- · Filled a small glass vial with glitter.
- · Using glossy accents stuck the DREAM label and vial the front of the binder.
Paperartsy Infusions - Orange, Blackcurrant. JOFY .... Fresco Paint - Tango, Orchid.
Air dry clay.