- · Firstly I put blobs of Masking Fluid in 3 places on the card. Using a straw I blew the fluid outwards. I must admit that I did have to practice the blowing as my first few attempts went completely wrong! Then waited for it to dry.
- · Sprinkled infusions. Spritzed with water. Left to dry.
- · Rubbed the masking fluid to remove it (I thought they looked like dandelion heads).
- · Using my favourite PaperArtsy stamps I embossed the images with white embossing powder.
- · I coloured in the stamped images my new Seth Apter Fresco paints, so obviously I had to use each colour!
- · Added distress stickles which by a happy accident took on the infusion colours.
- · For the flower stalks I used white 3D glue. Once insitu I thought they looked really out of place but as they dried the glue also absorbed some of the infusions, flattening a little so looked more connected to the design.
- · Finished with a splattering of pearl white paint then mounted onto black card.
- Inspiration for my design came from a post by Wanda
PaperArtsy JOFY24, ELB22, Fresco paints Seth Apter, Infusions - Blackcurrant, Emerald.
White embossing powder,
White 3D glue.
Challenge entered; Paperartsy