Sunday 19 February 2017

Create Happy



Here's a quick make I did in my art journal.

Sprinkled infusions onto page and spritzed with water until I was happy with the background. I can't leave the infusions alone! Lol.
Placed masks insitu.
Then stamped around and partly onto the masks.
Removed masks. I was a little disappointed as the masked works didn’t really show up, only where the repositionable glue had lifted some of the infusions!!
Put the masks back on and using a pen outlined the words.
Happy with the result. I could colour in the stamped images but don’t want to cover any of the infusions!

Materials used;
PaperArtsy infusions-Blackcurrent,Orange County
Leonie Pujol masks and stamps,
Distress ink,
Pink Pig journal,
Micron pen.


Challenge entered;

5 comments:

  1. Great colour - infusions are so much fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project with Leonie's masks. The outlining is really effective. Fab creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the way that you have stamped around the words Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane,
    love the use of infusions and masking off the words

    ReplyDelete