I decided which quote I would use for the challenge.
I thought about what the wow challenge ANTQUE meant to me. It conjured up images of art deco, old, brown and rusty colours.
Now to start crafting.
- I chose a digi background and then a digiboss so that i could have the embossed background look but not the bulk.
- Designed tags with the quote written on them
- Printed onto smooth paper. Cut and stuck to my journal page. 1st mistake! When i heat embossed the paper sort of bubbled up a bit! Obviously i should have stuck it down before embossing because the heat affected the glue!! I never learn because done this before!! Lol
- Stamped and embossed background.
- I coloured in the bee. I have embossed him in gold but it didn’t turn out too good because my ink pad was a little dry!
- Stamped flower onto Kraft card and coloured in with distress pens. Cut it out.
- Distress inked the edges of the page and around the flower.
- Stuck flower and tags to the bumpy page.
Hopefully you can't really notice the bumpy page.
Digiboss and digikits
Wow embossing powder gold, verdigris.
Sheena Douglass stamps
Quote found on the internet