- · Firstly I designed my background with CraftArtist, using many different digikits because I wrote purple in the search for anything that colour.
- · I then imported the beastie image resized to fit in the frame.
- · Printed it on smooth white card.
- · Coloured in with sakura pens. I was going to use my spectrum noir pens but came across my sakura pens and couldn’t resist using them as I thought beastie suited them. They are so easy to use. I haven’t used them for months and was dreading that they may have dried up but no they all worked!! Can't say that with my spectrum noir pens, a lot of them have dried up and I've hardly used them. I've not looked into it but i wondered if anyone out there has had the same problem.
- · Coloured the background with the spectrum noir pencil.
· I haven’t made it into a card. I'm going to add it to one of my journal books but haven’t decided which one yet.
Sakura pens - glaze and soufflé
Spectrum noir pencils