Thursday, 26 June 2014

Proud

I love this quote. 
I've just got a 6x6 Gelli Plate and I'm proud with my first attempts.
When I got my Gelli I couldn’t wait to use it. I got out all my stencils, embossing folders, magic stamps (I them made a few weeks ago. Mainly using embossing folders and silicone moulds), most of my acrylic paint, brayer, paper and card.
Once I started I couldn’t stop. I will write a separate post about my Gelli experience.
This is going to be a short post cos my mind is on other things because I'm having a knee operation tomorrow (27/06/14).
·         Firstly I chose which print I liked best.
·         Cut and glued them to card and then on a page in my journal.
·         The ticket ribbon I cut ages ago and thought it would look ok.
·         Printed quote edged with ink.
·         Glued to the page.

Materials used
Gelli plate
Acrylic paint - deco-art, jo-sonja and numerous other brands. Anything I could get my hands on!!! Lol
Silhouette cameo
Distress ink
Card
PVA glue

Challenge entered