Tuesday 24 May 2016

Doodledotty


I love doodling, usually when I'm on the phone on scraps of paper. I couldn't use them for this challenge as they have notes or shopping lists on them! Lol. 
I'm going to try and remember to doodle in a book and then I can use them in my crafting. 

I was inspired by Laura Bomber .  The word texture got me thinking. I love using 3D glue and making flourishes and random dots/pearls but not really making anything with them! 
Firstly I used the infusion powders, I just love love love how the walnut stain appears along side the vibrant pigment colour. I got carried away with my infusions and have ended up doing loads of backgrounds which I will be using in future projects. 
It was then really hard to choose a background for my project. In the end I had to do eeny meeny mineny mo! Lol. Eventually I doodled dandelions. 
I found a tube of puff paint and used that to add some dimension to the dandelion heads. 
Then I stamped and embossed the mushrooms, cut it out and coloured with infusion powders and what ever was left behind on my glass mat! 
To stick the mushrooms on the background I used 3D gel. 
Trimmed my card to a size I was happy with, then mounted on to black card. 

Material used: 
Paperartsy Infusions Blackcurrent, JOFY 37 
Tulip Puff paint, 
Materials from my stash: 
Pen, 
Card, 
Embossing powder 

Challenge entered; 


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant page, I love the dotty look of the Infusions and the 3D dots of the puff paint enhance the impression.

    ReplyDelete