- · Firstly I applied gesso to 2 of the pages. I've decided to do the 2 facing pages together to start off with, but then change what I'm doing on each one.
- · Lightly applied green paint in a stripe texture.
- · Sprayed with inks on 1 off the papers and then closed them together so any excess ink soaked into the opposite page and therefore no waste!!!
- · Ripped a few pages out of an old book, sprayed some with ink.
- · But decided to abandon them and instead applied with a sponge orange pan pastel in a circle.
- · Used my mask with pan pastels
- · Cut them out and stuck them on with repositionable adhesive so that I could play around with where to place them.
- · Applied PanPastel in a curvy and wrote the saying with a green pen.
- · Wheyhey my 1st ever journal page.
I did find it hard not to put anything on it 3D because i want the journal to close.
I have got other ideas to be able to display 3D art with an old A4 diary. So watch this space.
Dylusions ink spray
Pebeo white gesso
Mask made on my silhouette machine with an image I purchased from their store.