Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Steampunk flowers colour palette


I did the Gelli plate print a bit back. It's one of them crafty techniques where you have to do a batch at once cos you can't just do one you are compelled to do loads and loads!
·         I cut down the Gelli print to fit the card then,
·         Stamped flowers with Versamark and then embossed them.
·         I used a Versamark pen to fill the flowers.
·         Applied PanPastels with the plastic knife tool from PanPastels.
·         Used a die cut cog as the sun with PanPastels applied to it.
·         The petals on the 3d flower are made from brown paper packaging. I stuck them to a small round cardboard base, glued the petals to it then added a cog as the centre.
·         Sprayed with cheap hairspray to fix the PanPastels.

Materials used
PanPastels - turquoise, copper.
Embossing powder - Stampendous - aged copper.
Gelli plate.
Crafters companion - Kraft card, Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Make a Wish.
From my stash
Silhouette cameo cogs and petals.
Acrylic paint.
Versamark.
Printer paper for Gelli plate printing.

Challenge entered;