I did the Gelli plate print a bit back. It's one of them crafty techniques where you have to do a batch at once cos you can't just do one you are compelled to do loads and loads!
· I cut down the Gelli print to fit the card then,
· Stamped flowers with Versamark and then embossed them.
· I used a Versamark pen to fill the flowers.
· Applied PanPastels with the plastic knife tool from PanPastels.
· Used a die cut cog as the sun with PanPastels applied to it.
· The petals on the 3d flower are made from brown paper packaging. I stuck them to a small round cardboard base, glued the petals to it then added a cog as the centre.
· Sprayed with cheap hairspray to fix the PanPastels.
PanPastels - turquoise, copper.
Embossing powder - Stampendous - aged copper.
Crafters companion - Kraft card, Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Make a Wish.
From my stash
Silhouette cameo cogs and petals.
Printer paper for Gelli plate printing.