Spring means to me flowers budding and bright colours popping out from dull places making me think summer is not too far round the corner.
· I cut the tag with my silhouette using pre-embossed card.
· Applied Versamark all over the tag and heat embossed with Easter sparkle.
· The flowers window box is made with the drawer die, embossed green and a piece of card cut to the size of the die and sprinkled with gold glitter. I stuck to the tag with 3D gel so that it grips to the glitter.
· I then cut flowers with various dies and papers.
· Heat embossed with the wow embossing powders. The pink and red flowers I applied glue to the tips of the petals and then sprinkled on glitter, because I had already assembled the flowers it was really hard to heat emboss. I found this out when I tried to do it on another flower, it was totally ruined, lol.
· Applied crystal drops to the centres.
· I die cut the dragonfly and applied silver to the wings.
· Faux stitching applied with a fine marker pen
· Ribbon to finish the tag.
Materials used –
Wow embossing powders – easter sparkle, sensational sage, persian indigo, totally teal, silver bells.
Card and glitter from stash.
Tonic studio dies – dragonfly, trellis flowers, avante drawer die.
Tonic Nuvo crystal drops.